1. Welcome to Hungercraft!

Welcome to the home of the first and best Minecraft Hungergames Community! Please login or register in order to start building your stats! You can view our available servers here to play with us in-game!

Already a member? Login Now!

Community Poll I'm allowed to make suggestions too right?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Sloth_Lord, Nov 20, 2012.

?

Tekkit / Factions / PvP / Raiding / Survival Server

1. YES GIMME

17 vote(s)
    48.6%
  2. Eh I don't care

7 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. No! I hate you and your ideas!

3 vote(s)
    8.6%
  4. I just hate the idea

8 vote(s)
    22.9%
  1. Sloth_Lord

Sloth_Lord Active Combatant Retired Staff

Team:
    Bootleggers
    IGN:
    dakotageng
    Saw the post about a Tekkit server and it sparked my interest, always have been a fan of Tekkit and would like to see what the community would think about a Hungercraft type PvP Factions Tekkit survival server. It would be a lot like the SMP server, except it would add a Towny/Factions and Tekkit into it (Some parts will be disabled of course like allot of EE, Quantum Armor, Nukes, etc.)

I would like to play on a server like this and if the want is there I would like to make it!

So would you?
    SirSteady likes this.
  2. Eythx

Eythx Renown Elite Retired Staff Official Winner

Team:
    Spice Girls
    IGN:
    Eythx
    I want to be you.

On a side note: Yes this would be cool!
  3. Sloth_Lord

Sloth_Lord Active Combatant Retired Staff

Team:
    Bootleggers
    IGN:
    dakotageng
    ♫ ~I want you to want me~ ♫
    Eythx likes this.
  4. Sam

Sam Active Combatant

Team:
    HC's Good Boy
    IGN:
    ChocolateJuice
    I think it is great that the Hunger Craft community is expanding and all, but I think it should be kept the way it is. I liked Hungercraft without zombies because it was more of one focus, so the mods only had to work on that. I think with more game types, we are becoming more like a copy of mcpvp, and the admins are too busy with life and all the game modes to fix what everyone joined here for- a unique Hunger Games experience, and what I consider to be the best Hunger Games server in Minecraft. I mean, why hasn't the countdown lag been fixed yet? When will the dissappearing items be fixed? I do not want to be rude, I am just trying to say- do not ruin the Hunger Games for us. And stick to the Hunger Games.
    DeBattlinBeen likes this.
  5. SalmonTheFish

SalmonTheFish Hungercraft Newbie

IGN:
    SalmonTheFish
    I don't think SMP and this Tekkit server should co-exist. One or the other, as both would result in too little players on each.
    Sam likes this.
  6. SirSteady

SirSteady Combatant

IGN:
    SirSteady
  7. Mortimier

Mortimier Iron Donor

Team:
    HAHAHA *cries silently*
    IGN:
    Mortimier
    You hurt my eyes.
  8. Mortimier

Mortimier Iron Donor

Team:
    HAHAHA *cries silently*
    IGN:
    Mortimier
    Don't use Tekkit. Please don't use Tekkit. I would rather personally make you a mod pack than have to use Tekkit.
  9. Theleux

Theleux Renown Elite Build Team

Team:
    Processing. . . .
    IGN:
    Theleux
    Meh... Its a good idea spreading out the servers types... But wouldnt that mean less Hungercraft servers? Ive only seen two or three up lately and Im sorta worried :( Well lets hope that this will increase the amount of Noobs... Um I mean new players that join our servers. Anyway, Good Luck!
    Sam likes this.
  10. Sam

Sam Active Combatant

Team:
    HC's Good Boy
    IGN:
    ChocolateJuice
    When will the servers all be back up? I miss when we had 6 servers ;(
  11. zemphon

zemphon Gold Donor

IGN:
    zemphon
    We only have two up because the community asked for it, the community said that there were not enough people
    In servers and would like It to feel like when hungercraft first started, people trying to join a server as fast a possible before it filled up, the other servers could be brought up, sure, if you wanted to have games with 5~ players, get what I meen?
  12. zemphon

zemphon Gold Donor

IGN:
    zemphon
    I would like to hear foxes word on this,
    Legoguy22 likes this.
  13. MsMeadows13

MsMeadows13 Renown Elite Retired Staff

Team:
    Team Love <3
    IGN:
    MsMeadows13
    Well here's the thing, who's to say this won't just turn out like the last SMP server did. What happened to that? It was popular for a while, but it just died out almost as fast as it started up. I think the same will happen, where the server will be super popular at first, and its a great idea one day, but a few weeks later, no one will be on it, and it will just be another dream.

Also, wouldn't you have to download all the required packages that tekkit would have to have? Cause if so, I know alot of people either have computers that just can't handle that amount of stuff, and other people just can't figure out how to download the bucket loads of needed materials :p
  14. LBN6

LBN6 Active Combatant

IGN:
    LBN6
    It seems like a good idea up front but...
    The mod pack is very large and complex and a lot of people wouldn't want to download it.
    We've seen the community's reactions to modded Hungercraft (remember Spoutcraft).
    And with all the pipes, quarries, etc. it would just create too much lag.
  15. furdlegurdle

furdlegurdle Coal Donor Official Winner

Team:
    Adventure Tema
    IGN:
    furdlegurdle
    I enjoy tekkit, and I do think it's a good idea in theory, but you should have some moderators other than the main admins so that you guys could keep working on the main purpose of this community, Hungercraft. Maybe have an event of sorts some saturday to test it out and see how it functions.
    Sam likes this.
  16. Pattyo123

Pattyo123 Active Combatant

Team:
    Summit
    IGN:
    Pattyo123
    Just wait until the community is large enough to the extent where it would be hard to get into 5 normal hungercraft servers because there are so many people online. I agree with the people above- Hungercraft is expanding faster than it is actually growing
    furdlegurdle and pengu221a like this.
  17. Brooky

Brooky Combatant

Team:
    Slime Jockeys
    IGN:
    Brooky
    I think a Hungercraft gamemode of it would be great, But I would also love Hungercraft to host maybe a survival server of tekkit? Or the new Feed The Beast Modpack? If you did ever need help I play alot of tekkit and know my way around.
  18. Logan

Logan Iron Donor

Team:
    KoRT
    IGN:
    cellogan
    OMG i love tekkit, and the idea of a tekkit hunger craft server. :D
  19. Mortimier

Mortimier Iron Donor

Team:
    HAHAHA *cries silently*
    IGN:
    Mortimier
    I would love just a normal SMP server like there was before. That was great.
  20. Yamata4TW

Yamata4TW Gold Donor

Team:
    Teto-Chan
    IGN:
    Yamata4TW

Completely agreed on all three. Get back the old idea of an SMP server and keep that succesful. Then keep extending. Heck, how many people do we have in this community? 200 people from the 2000 we initially started with? Get more advertising so we get more people first. After a whlie, restart the idea of SMP. If we have enough people (1000 ideally) to the point where Hungercraft servers get full and the SMP server gets full, then yes, I will support the tekkit idea. But now, it seems like a waste of money and time, since we don't even have enough people to fill up the regular Hungercraft servers we have now!
    MsMeadows13, Mortimier and Eythx like this.